Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: I Forgive You

  1. #11
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I think the begining does yes Michelle.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not full bottle on all things U2 so Im not sure... It sounds George MIcheal-ish to me


    Kat

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It reminded me of INXS too

    better than Westlife i guess [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member HOEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Reminds me of Depeche Mode .... which is absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •